Dear Sir / Madam
AQUAMARINE CREW MANAGEMENT is an establishment and it’s sole purpose is to provide professional and competent manning services to Shipowners/Management Companies to their full satisfaction.
The main objective to our company is development and introduction of new HR - strategies, and as a result our partners will receive:
- Highly qualified specialists with great experience and a long-term working experience in a marine companies;
- Optimization of manning expenses, such as seaman wages, planning of crew changes and handover period.
AQUAMARINE CREW AGENCY has the excellent experience in recruitment and selection of qualified Ukrainian Seafarers for different type of vessels, such as tankers, bulk carriers, dry cargo, LPG’s, container ships, etc. We carry out the selection of seafarers. That is why we are collaborating with Maritime institutions and training. We provide complete or partial crew as well as specialists for individual contracts. Presently our database includes more then 15000 certified seamen by all ranks and it’s continuously updating day-by-day. All officers and rating are fully certified with all necessary requirements. Per Shipowner’s request, we can immediately send you by e-mail candidate’s personal data from our computer database. A major factors in the success of the Ukrainian seafarers are their professionalism, high level of education and the reputation for being as hardworking seamen.
AQUAMARINE CREW AGENCY is based in the center of the city Odessa, Ukraine. Agency is licensed in accordance with the requirements of Ministry of Labor and Social Policy of Ukraine.
We would like to bring to your kind attention the next range of services rendered by our company. An extremely though and professional selection of seafarers they passed follows:
- Initial interview including oral test of knowledge of English ( unless otherwise stipulated by the Shipowner’s company);
- Verification of authenticity of previous seaman’s experience.
- Background check for validity and authenticity of all necessary documents in compliance with STCW – 95 Code and IMO regulations requirements;
- CES 5.2 Seagull Test;
- Marlins test. Only seafarers with excellent and good level of English proficiency are permitted to work in the international crew;
- Interview with Mentors.
- Medical examination including drug/alcohol test. All medical examination and drug alcohol test are carried out by Medical Centre, licensed in accordance with Ukrainian legislation and International Health Regulations.
- Arranging of pre-joining familiarizations of seafarers with Company’s policy, Principals “Safety Management System” etc. (as per request)
- Arranging seaman’s visa for shipowner’s account, booking tickets, transportation of crew etc. at Principal’s request.
Our team at AQUAMARINE CREW AGENCY is highly qualified, skilled and experienced in the sea personnel management and maritime industry.
With best regards,
“Aquamarine Crew Agency”